unable to load R-nade?

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Maynard

unable to load R-nade?

Post by Maynard »

As of late i have been having problems loading the riffle grenade, and the same has been happening to some of my team mates. It just wouldn't load the r-nade half of the time. i have a full charge and all.

so I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else, and if there something im doing wrong.

-yes i have enough nades to be loaded, the button just wont respond.
fretn

Post by fretn »

what is the value of team_maxriflenades on the server ?

is it since team_maxriflenades is added that you are having problems ,
Day by day : http://w.twwwo.be/
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

i have been having these problems to

max rifle nades is limited to 1,

true we have 2 engys, but 1 of them is an smg. yet i cant load rifle nade :S

and yes its since max rifle nades was added
Lethal

Post by Lethal »

ive had the problem on etpro pubs, where, ill fire a grenade, and try to shoot my rifle, and it wont shoot, i need to alt fire to re load a riflegrenade to unstick it before i can fire or load another rgren :(
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

Lethal wrote:ive had the problem on etpro pubs, where, ill fire a grenade, and try to shoot my rifle, and it wont shoot, i need to alt fire to re load a riflegrenade to unstick it before i can fire or load another rgren :(
iv had this 2 it only happent to me 2 time i ws never able to reprosduce and get a demo so i never posted

it hasnt hapent to me for some time though
Ludvig

Post by Ludvig »

Playing alot of R-nade in scrims, this happens about 1-2 times every match. It seems to happen quite consistently at the first spawn after the Wall at Oasis is blown. It also happens in other cases, I haven't found the relation though.

Kind Regards
Christian Ludvigsen
whys

Post by whys »

yeah it sometimes happens when im the only engi and simply cant load the damn nade onto the rifle. only when i /kill it fixes.
Last edited by whys on Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

Ludvig wrote:Playing alot of R-nade in scrims, this happens about 1-2 times every match. It seems to happen quite consistently at the first spawn after the Wall at Oasis is blown. It also happens in other cases, I haven't found the relation though.

Kind Regards
Christian Ludvigsen
yes i had it on oasis whne wall was blown yes

i tohguh i might still have demo of whne it happenrt but not a demo of whne it happens
Ragnar_40k

Post by Ragnar_40k »

whys wrote:yeah it sometimes happens when im the only engi and simplay cant load the damn nade onto the rifle. only when i /kill it fixes.
I had this too, after i switched to another weapon and back I could reload the rifle nade.
The Emperor watch over you.
Maynard

Post by Maynard »

Ragnar_40k wrote: I had this too, after i switched to another weapon and back I could reload the rifle nade.
not reload, load the nade. The reload bug happens to me alot in Shrub server......i don't know if its my class binds that cause that. But i never have a problem reloading in etpro. just as of late loading nades is weird.

i have no idea what team_maxriflenades were set to, but the servers are CAL/TWL competition servers. Do leagues limits this weapon?
Darius

Post by Darius »

It's happened to me a few times on supply depot. I can remember a thread on the GameArena forums about it, I think someone said it had something to do with dying when a rifle grenade was loaded - however, I haven't checked this or the old thread. I just wanted to say it's a very frustrating problem.
fretn

Post by fretn »

arghf I just can't reproduce it /o\
Day by day : http://w.twwwo.be/
dA*Rogue

Post by dA*Rogue »

We've had this alot in Aus/NZ comps with the MGL config, which has team_maxriflenades 2. I am sure I can get demos of this. I know it happened around 4 times in one round for one player on frostbite recently, and it is a noticeable problem.
is it since team_maxriflenades is added that you are having problems
Yes.
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

if anyone can make a step by step guide to reproducing it, that would help.
whys

Post by whys »

i believe no-one really knows why this happens.... or when...
i could look for a demo if it helps...