Empty server command

Discussion for Admins of Banimod servers.<br>
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

GRAVEYARD

Empty server command

Post by GRAVEYARD »

Ok i have all these /game votes on my server. Is there a command that when server goes empty it runs a .cfg so it goes back to normal?
Thanks in advance.
-Prospector-

Post by -Prospector- »

In your .cfg file, you can add some of these commands for your game. The following commands below will allow you to reset the settings to default.

seta g_instagib "0"
seta g_stendamage "0"
seta g_excessive "0"

I'm not convinced on which game votes do you have for your server. Some of these commands might be helpful. How about sharing us your .cfg file and see what you have?
System Specs: Prospector's Place, 512MB of RAM PC3200 512MB Corsair, Albatron GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB AGP 8x, Intel Pentium 4 2.4B Ghz 2.66B Ghz 533Mhz FSB, ATA133 40GB Maxtor 7200 RPM, Jetway 865GDMP 800FSB
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

no he know's all that... his question is when the server empties he wants it to execute a cfg or command
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
GRAVEYARD

Post by GRAVEYARD »

Yes Gotenk's you are correct. Lets say I restart the server and it exec's server.cfg Is there a way to make it exec that when the last person leaves the server??? I want to say it was called set g_emptyserver "exec server.cfg" but that don't seem right. Suppose i could add it to see but was hoping someone knew it off hand.. well I'll wait to see if anyone else has an idea. thx again.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

look and thou shall recieve
g_emptyscript name of script to be executed when the last player leaves the server
BaniCVars
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
GRAVEYARD

Post by GRAVEYARD »

Danke. It works!....... :D